In Mar. 2021, the Center of Drug Evaluation (CDE) under the China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) released a total of seven announcements involving technical requirements for drug research & evaluation and reference listed drugs. Following are the keynotes summarized by the ChemLinked BaiPharm team.
Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
You May Also Like
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System