On Mar. 8, the Center of Drug Evaluation (CDE) of China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued the Technical Requirements for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls Research and Evaluation of Overseas-marketed Chemical Drugs without Domestic Marketing Authorization 1.
China Announces Technical Requirements for Overseas Approved Chemical Drugs Seeking Domestic Marketing Authorization
You May Also Like
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System