Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021 In Mar. 2021, the Center of Drug Evaluation released a total of seven announcements including contents such as technical requirements for drug research & evaluation. ChemLinked BaiPharm team collected the documents and summarized their keynotes.
Apr 08, 2021
China Announces Technical Requirements for Overseas Approved Chemical Drugs Seeking Domestic Marketing Authorization On Mar. 8, China Center of Drug Evaluation issued the Technical Requirements for CMC Studies and Evaluation of Overseas-approved Chemical Drugs without Domestic Marketing Authorization (Trial).
Mar 09, 2021
China to Exempt Import Tariffs on 61 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Anticancer and Rare Disease Drugs China will apply interim import tax rates that are lower than most-favored-nation tariffs on 883 kinds of goods from Jan. 1, 2021, according to the 2021 Tariff Adjustment Plan issued by the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council on Dec. 23, 2020.
Dec 22, 2020
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System