Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China to Pilot Cross-Border E-Commerce Retail Import of Drugs China recently approved Henan Province’s cross-border e-commerce pilot program for importing drugs and medical devices, starting with 13 OTC medicines licensed in China. Thanks to the pilot program, more overseas drugs, including anti-cancer and targeted therapy drugs, stand a chance of accessing the Chinese market. This article focuses on drug import as part of the pilot program.
Jun 04, 2021
- China DMF Filing, Review & Approval System for APIs, Pharmaceutical Excipients & Packaging Materials
- Introduction to China's COVID-19 Vaccines
- New Market Entry Pathways of Medical Products: Special Medical Zones in China
- China to Pilot Cross-Border E-Commerce Retail Import of Drugs
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | April 2021