Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China Promotes Distribution of Medicare-covered Drugs Through "Double Channel" China permits qualified drug stores to sell prescription drugs included in the National Reimbursement Drug List. At these drug stores, people can enjoy the same medical care payment coverage with hospitals. The policy intends to add another sales channel for the drugs outside hospitals, especially for the newly listed drugs through centralized procurement.
May 24, 2021
China's 2020 National Reimbursement Drug List Includes 119 Additional Drugs China's National Healthcare Security Administration and the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security have released the 2020 Edition of the National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL) on Dec. 28, 2020, which will take effect on Mar. 1, 2021.
Jan 17, 2021
China's Social Medical Insurance to Cover More Drugs for Rare Diseases On Dec. 28, 2020, the National Healthcare Security Administration and Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security issued the 2020 Edition of the National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL).
Dec 29, 2020
- China DMF Filing, Review & Approval System for APIs, Pharmaceutical Excipients & Packaging Materials
- Introduction to China's COVID-19 Vaccines
- New Market Entry Pathways of Medical Products: Special Medical Zones in China
- China to Pilot Cross-Border E-Commerce Retail Import of Drugs
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | April 2021