Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China Requires Drug Market Authorization Holders to Submit Annual Report On Dec. 10, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) published the drafts of Administrative Provisions of Annual Drug Reports and Template for the Annual Drug Report, asking for public consultation before Dec. 22, 2020.
Dec 11, 2020
China Consults on the Draft of Good Pharmacovigilance Practices On Dec. 1, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued the draft of Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP) for public comments. Stakeholders could submit feedback to NMPA before Dec. 18, 2020.
Dec 02, 2020
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System