Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China Implements the Newly Released Good Pharmacovigilance Practice The Chinese GVP applies to Marketing Authorization Holders’s pharmacovigilance activities about medicinal products and drug registration applicants with authorization to carry out clinical trials.
May 28, 2021
China Requires Drug Market Authorization Holders to Submit Annual Report On Dec. 10, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) published the drafts of Administrative Provisions of Annual Drug Reports and Template for the Annual Drug Report, asking for public consultation before Dec. 22, 2020.
Dec 11, 2020
China Consults on the Draft of Good Pharmacovigilance Practices On Dec. 1, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued the draft of Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP) for public comments. Stakeholders could submit feedback to NMPA before Dec. 18, 2020.
Dec 02, 2020
- China DMF Filing, Review & Approval System for APIs, Pharmaceutical Excipients & Packaging Materials
- Introduction to China's COVID-19 Vaccines
- New Market Entry Pathways of Medical Products: Special Medical Zones in China
- China to Pilot Cross-Border E-Commerce Retail Import of Drugs
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | April 2021