Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China Takes New Measures for GMP & GSP Inspection China has cancelled the GMP and GSP certification since it implemented Drug Administration Law in 2019. Now, the drug manufacturing and supply activities in the country will be inspected according to Administrative Measures on Drug Inspection (Trial).
Jun 15, 2021
China Releases Guidance for Declaration of Chemical Drug Changes On Feb. 10, 2021, China Center for Drug Evaluation issued and started implementing the Guidance for Acceptance and Review of Chemical Drug Changes (Trial). The document addresses supplemental applications that entail the reviews of state-level drug regulatory authorities, including those submitted during clinical trials.
Mar 19, 2021
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | July 2021
- Expedited Programs for Drug Registration in China
- China Rolls Out Measures to Establish Drug Patent Linkage System
- China Drug Evaluation Report 2020-Reform of Drug Review & Approval System
- Monthly Report: New Drug Approvals in China | July 2021