Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
[Updated] Biopharma Licensing Deals Involving Chinese Companies in H1 2023 H1 2023 witnessed 45 biopharmaceutical licensing deals of which one side is Chinese companies. Among the deals, 15 are licensed to Chinese mainland stakeholders and 30 vice versa.
Aug 23, 2023
Licensing Deals Involving Chinese Pharma Companies in H1 2022 In H1 2022, China's pharma companies have taken part in multiple licensing deals. The in-licensing deals, in which Chinese companies are licensees, highlight AI-assisted drug R&D and COVID-19 vaccines/drugs.The out-licensing deals, in which Chinese companies were licensors, are mostly in the field of oncology.
Jul 14, 2022
Are Cross-Border Licensing Deals a Shortcut to China's Pharma Market? In 2021 H1, China has made 50 in-licensing deals, among which the top 10 add up to $5,197.5 million in value. Licensing deals do have advantages for promoting foreign drugs in China, but they are not shortcuts. Prudent work still needs to be done before making the deals.
Dec 07, 2021
- [Updated] China Publishes the Preliminary List of Drugs for 2023 National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL)
- [Updated] Biopharma Licensing Deals Involving Chinese Companies in H1 2023
- Drug Inspections of Manufacturers and Suppliers in China: Regulation Revised
- [Updated] GLP-1-RAs Swoop to Chinese Market, Eyeing Diabetes Treatment & Weight Control Needs
- Monthly Report: New Drug Approvals in China | July 2023