Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement China will pilot a nationwide insulin procurement which may refer to the previous pilot insulin procurement scheme in Wuhan. It means the price of insulin products will be significantly reduced, and the market share of relevant pharmaceutical companies in China will be affected.
Mar 08, 2021
Chinese Market Becomes More Intense for Antidiabetic Drugs China's fourth round of national centralized drug procurement has begun, according to the Jinfu Chen, deputy head of the National Healthcare Security Administration in Beijing on Jan. 29, 2021. This time five new diabetes medications are included in the procurement list. They are empagliflozin, canagliflozin, repaglinide, nateglinide, and gliclazide.
Mar 08, 2021
- 2021 China CDE Drug Evaluation Report
- Monthly Report: New Drug Approvals in China | June 2022
- China Kicks off the 7th Round of Volume-based Procurement (VBP) of Drugs
- China Emphasizes Rare Disease & Pediatric Drugs in Adjusting the 2022 National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL)
- Licensing Deals Involving Chinese Pharma Companies in H1 2022