Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
Law & Regulation Marketing Approval Clinical Trial Priority Review and Approval NRDL Volume-Based Procurement Medical Insurance Innovative Drug API Rare Disease New DrugThe 15th Rare Disease Day: China's Policy & Market Overview China tries to make rare disease drugs available to more patients via measures like expediting the marketing approval of the drugs and reimbursing part of the medical expenses. Meanwhile, the rare disease treatment market is expanding rapidly.
Mar 04, 2022
- How to Sell OTC Drugs to China Through Cross-Border E-Commerce
- China NMPA Announces Key Points for Pharmacovigilance Inspections
- China Releases MedDRA Coding Guidance for Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) Reports
- China Implements New Rules on Drug MAH's Annual Reports
- Beijing IP Court Rules on China's First Drug Patent Linkage Litigation Case