Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement China will pilot a nationwide insulin procurement which may refer to the previous pilot insulin procurement scheme in Wuhan. It means the price of insulin products will be significantly reduced, and the market share of relevant pharmaceutical companies in China will be affected.
Mar 08, 2021
Chinese Market Becomes More Intense for Antidiabetic Drugs China's fourth round of national centralized drug procurement has begun, according to the Jinfu Chen, deputy head of the National Healthcare Security Administration in Beijing on Jan. 29, 2021. This time five new diabetes medications are included in the procurement list. They are empagliflozin, canagliflozin, repaglinide, nateglinide, and gliclazide.
Mar 08, 2021
- How to Sell OTC Drugs to China Through Cross-Border E-Commerce
- China NMPA Announces Key Points for Pharmacovigilance Inspections
- China Releases MedDRA Coding Guidance for Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) Reports
- China Implements New Rules on Drug MAH's Annual Reports
- Beijing IP Court Rules on China's First Drug Patent Linkage Litigation Case