Aesthetic medicine market in China is growing rapidly in recent years due to the increase of Chinese people's disposable income and the innate desire for beauty. With the major function to reduce the appearance of skin wrinkle, botulinum toxin injection has become one of the most favorable aesthetic medicine products by Chinese customers. The market size of botulinum toxin in China reached 3.92 billion RMB in 2018 and is expected to reach 14 billion RMB in 2025. The compound annual growth rate from 2015 to 2018 was 30.8%.1
Rapid Growth of Botulinum Toxin in China's Aesthetic Medicine Market
The Chinese market of botulinum toxin expands rapidly and is expected to reach 14 billion RMB in 2025. More foreign companies are starting to bring their botulinum toxin products to China.
You May Also Like
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System