Comprehensive coverage on the latest pharmaceutical regulatory update and industry activities in China.
China Rolls Out Measures to Establish Drug Patent Linkage System China tries to balance the patent protection of innovative drugs and the development of generics. MAHs of innovative drugs can bring a lawsuit or apply for an administrative ruling to protect patents. The first generics that successfully challenge the registered innovative drugs can enjoy 12-month marketing exclusivity.
Jul 23, 2021
Clinical Real-World Data Pilot Program: Fast-Track Entry Pathway into China It usually takes at least three to five years for innovative new medical products to enter the Chinese market. However, procedure could be much shorter with the application supported by clinical RWD.
Apr 12, 2021
China Announces Technical Requirements for Overseas Approved Chemical Drugs Seeking Domestic Marketing Authorization On Mar. 8, China Center of Drug Evaluation issued the Technical Requirements for CMC Studies and Evaluation of Overseas-approved Chemical Drugs without Domestic Marketing Authorization (Trial).
Mar 09, 2021
- Online Conference | China Drug Regulation and Pharmaceutical Market
- China Cracks Down on Monopolies in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Industry
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | Sept. 2021
- Monthly Report: New Drug Approvals in China | Sept. 2021
- China Chemical Drug Registration Classification