China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) recently granted conditional approval for Blueprint Medicines Corporation's GAVRETO (pralsetinib) through the priority review and approval procedure.
Clinical Real-World Data Pilot Program: Fast-Track Entry Pathway into China
It usually takes at least three to five years for innovative new medical products to enter the Chinese market. However, procedure could be much shorter with the application supported by clinical RWD.
You May Also Like
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- Introduction to China's COVID-19 Vaccines
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System
- China DMF Filing, Review & Approval System for APIs, Pharmaceutical Excipients & Packaging Materials
- Clinical Real-World Data Pilot Program: Fast-Track Entry Pathway into China