China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) officially issued the Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) on May 13, 2021, after releasing the consultation draft in December last year. GVP, made for regulating and guiding pharmacovigilance activities, is set to come into enforcement on Dec. 1, 2021.
China Implements the Newly Released Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
You May Also Like
- China DMF Filing, Review & Approval System for APIs, Pharmaceutical Excipients & Packaging Materials
- Introduction to China's COVID-19 Vaccines
- New Market Entry Pathways of Medical Products: Special Medical Zones in China
- China to Pilot Cross-Border E-Commerce Retail Import of Drugs
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | April 2021