On Mar. 15, 2021, China announced the Second Batch of Encouraged Generic Drugs, with 17 medicines listed, including Arformoterol and Clevidipine.1
China Releases Second Batch of 17 Encouraged Generic Drugs
China officially issued the Second Batch of 17 Encouraged Generic Drugs, which could benefit from preferential policy support in terms of priority review and approval, clinical trials and critical generic technology researches in China.
You May Also Like
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System