On Feb. 10, 2021, the Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE) of China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued and started implementing the Guidance for Acceptance and Review of Chemical Drug Changes (Trial) 1. The document addresses supplemental applications that entail the reviews of state-level drug regulatory authorities, including those submitted during clinical trials.
China Releases Guidance for Declaration of Chemical Drug Changes
You May Also Like
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | July 2021
- China Drug Evaluation Report 2020-Reform of Drug Review & Approval System
- Monthly Report: New Drug Approvals in China | Aug. 2021
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | Aug. 2021
- China to Exempt Eligible Medical Devices and IVD Reagents from Clinical Evaluation or Trials