On Feb. 7, 2023, ChemLinked BaiPharm Regulatory Database got online. It is a useful tool for ChemLinked users, especially overseas pharmaceutical companies that aim for China market, to search for China’s official guidelines, regulations, and Chinese Pharmacopoeia standards.
Tips for use
1. Type something in the “Title” box, and click the green button with the magnifying glass on it, and then you’ll get the search result below.
2. You can choose any of the four choices in the “Status” box, which states the legal effect status of the regulation:
(1) In force;
(4) to be enforce.
3. You can also select any of the tags in the “Subject” box, which is about the topics of the regulations.
4. Some regulations in the database already have English translations by China’s drug regulators or by a third party. You can download the translated documents for free.
For those without English translations, you can click the “Request” button to ask for ChemLinked’s translation service.
5. The Translation Store displays ChemLinked’s translation of the regulations. You can buy the translated documents here.
What if you cannot find the regulation
Don't worry if there is no matched result. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply to you as soon as possible.