On March 26th, 2021, China's National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) released the 2020 National Report on Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring.
Adverse Drug Reaction in China: Important Numbers from 2020 Report
You May Also Like
- In Light of the 14th Rare Disease Day, How Is China Doing on Rare Disease Drugs?
- China to Carry out National Insulin Procurement
- Monthly Recap: China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates | March 2021
- China's 2021 Two Sessions: What Can We Expect for the Medical and Health Sectors?
- China Launches Medical Device Master File System